This Medical Practice is right for you if:
1. You are willing to engage in your life and look at your health care needs in the context of your overall life and journey.
2. You believe that the mind, body and emotions are connected and they are continually talking to you through your symptoms, experiences and thoughts.
3. You believe you are a spiritual being having a human experience and not just a constellation of symptoms waiting for someone or something to fix you.
4. You desire access to both excellent and personalized medical care and are willing to go above and beyond what insurance covers, hybridizing your care with insurance and cash.
This Practice is not right for you if:
1. You are happy to have a doctor “fix what is wrong with you”.
2. You would like to stay as you are and let the pills do the work.
3. You appreciate lots of tests, specialists and not really having answers to your questions.
4. Your are not interested in understanding how an illness may be an opportunity for learning and growing in your life.