Prior to you initial visit, please complete and provide the following items:
- Completed forms
- Insurance card
- Valid picture ID
- List of medications, herbs, or supplements you are currently taking
- List of allergies to medications and/or treatments
- Your list of questions you have for Doctor Louder
Cancellation policy: If for some reason your are unable to keep an appointment we will fit you in on the next available date. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as early as possible. Cancellations that occur within 24 hours of the appointment time or missed appointments without 24 hours’ notice will lead to a cancellation fee of $75.
All copays are collected at time of service. If you have a high deductible plan, please be prepared to pay a copay on your visit as well. If we have to bill you for a copay after your office visit, additional fees may apply.
IV Therapy Policy
Our policies and requirements for receiving IV Therapy are listed below. We ask that you read these policies carefully and follow them so that you may have a successful, smooth experience when you come to your IV Therapy appointment. Failure to follow these guidelines when coming to your IV Therapy appointment may result in being unable to complete the scheduled treatment; repeated failure to follow these guidelines such that we are unable to complete treatment may result in a cancellation fee being assessed at the time of the visit.
1. Please be on time to your IV Therapy appointment.
2. If you need to cancel your IV Therapy appointment for any reason, please provide our office with at least 24 hours’ notice. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation/no-show fee for appointments canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice or for appointments for which you do not show up.
3. Please be prepared for your treatment. This includes being well hydrated and please make sure that you have eaten a meal with protein; please do not come fasting.
4. Payment for IV Therapy is due at the time of your visit. We recommend placing a card on file with us, so that we may charge it at the time of service without needing you to pull out your card each time—leaving a card on file with us streamlines your experience in the office.
5. Understand that IV Therapy is not billable to insurance through our office; IV Therapy is very rarely covered by insurance.
6. Please do not talk on cell phones while receiving IV Therapy. This allows for a better experience for all our patients.